EN 10210-2: Hot Finished Structural Hollow Sections of Non-Alloy and Fine Grain Steels
Standard: EN 10210-2
Description EN 10210-2 seamless structural steel pipe is typically used in steel structure housing construction and equipment manufacturing applications. This non-alloy and fine grained structure hollow section tube features simple form, excellent strength properties, durable, compact structure and wide specifications and dimensions. Combining appropriate steel can optimize function and value effectiveness of this structural steel pipe.
Applications This form of hollow section tube is widely deployed in the frame structure of buildings, bridge structure, railing, mechanical frame structure, frame structure of transport vehicle, scaffolding, rack or spline and pinion elevator, crane, etc.
Features of EN 10210-2 Seamless Structural Steel Pipe
- JST owns advanced rolling technology and configures annular heating furnace, conical punching machine, ASSEL pipe mill and three roll micro tension sizing mill. These be sure the dimension control and surface quality of hollow section hoses.
- We possess advanced production technology and equipment, controlling the allowable tolerance range of structural steel pipes within the allowed scope. Our seamless pipes are of small tolerance range and even wall thickness.
- JST also has professional fixed-length cutting machines. According to customers’ required length, we can cut hollow section tubes with nearly no error.
- After thermal treatment by heat treatment furnace, our structural steel pipes are with smooth surface simply no oxidation layer.
- Our company also configures Siemens electronic controlled six roller straightening machine that can straighten hollow section tubes after being cooled down and ensure the pipe straightness complying with the requirements of customers and standards. For any pipe with the size of one meter, its partial straightness deviation should be only 3 mm.